Sunday, February 1, 2009

Daniel<3!....

So last night well earlier this morning i snuck my boy in and i don't know its something about us when we are together we could just enjoy each others company and talk all night long.. we talked about life, the ups and downs, death and everything else in between... We played the guitar and just enjoyed each other... i love cuddling with him even thou I'm the one who has to hold him through the night.. hahaha i know I'm the only person he could trust because of the fact he gets so ghey with me and i appreciate it i really do and i know if we aren't together together i had to emphasize the togetherness...lol.. i do know we are going to be the best of friends like Matt & Kim because that's the perks of having a boyfriend and a best friend at the same time.... i think we're to old to search for what we think we might like when we already know what we want and its each other.... he's the only guy that i know and that I've met so far that gets me and I'm pretty sure he knows i get him because i don't sweat his intentions anymore i already know it all comes from his beautiful heart... finally we've found each other and I'm ready to ride this one out<3!.....

and YAY<3!.. we are finally going to start our band.. 4 years in the making so watch out Matt & Kim because Abbie & Dan are here to stay.....lol

No comments:

Post a Comment