Monday, February 23, 2009

2 Piece Fest 2!!!!!!

So the trip to Philly was a success and i had so much fun... Slingshot Dakota are my new best friends and best friends are still my friends plus Peter and Craig own at life<3!.. got to to chill with awesome peeps and i wouldn't mind going out there again but this time to chill with the kids that live in Pi Lam especially Cathy<3!......

So Daniel and I have been fighting for almost a week now and its been so bad that we stopped using our normal voices.. i think yesterday's call push me over the edge and i had to just hang up on the kid... don't come between me and the fest...lol well whatever if we can't make it together as boyfriend and girlfriend i still want to make it as a 2 piece band...that's all i want is to make music with him...blah

Well in other news i want to thank Tania for spending the weekend with me and heading out to Philly with me.. met some cool and interesting people in Philly and on the way home coming from Philly.. haha Tom from Jersey owns my heart at the moment i just have a feeling that I'm going to find out he's only 19.. i think i could go to jail for this...lol

YAAAAWN... I'm so tired so i guess i'll call it a night and if anyone is into 2 piece bands or just great music check out these awesome bands and then thank me later....lol

1)Peter and Craig (Philly)
2)Trophy Wife
3)Slingshot Dakota<3! (BK<3!/PA)
4)Best Friends (Philly)
5)Ingrid (DC)
6)Deer Friends (NJ)
7)Japanther<3!(NYC<3!)
8)1994!<3!
9)Shellshag(NYC<3!)
10)DeerGear (DE)
11)Reading Rainbow<3!
12)The Book Slave
13)Hulk Smash
14)Color Change (CT)
15)Hoop Dreamz (TX)

there were 22 bands that played yesterday but these are the ones i brought back home with me<3!....not bad 15 out of 22 great job...until next year

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE SLINGSHOT DAKOTA. Tom and Carly are the nicest people in the world.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes they are, they showed me so much love especially since i Carly and I were a little far from home...lol.. whats up Barrie what have you been up to?

    ReplyDelete