Sunday, February 8, 2009

Bon Iver...

wow I've been sitting on this CD for awhile now and i'm just taken away... re:stacks is the most beautiful sad song ever written... i wanted to cry , laugh, tear my heart out and just soak into every line and feel ever note.. amazing....

today was somewhat nerve wrecking well this week has been.. It's like every community of hope i get all crazy because there is always things needed to be done or fixed.. this one was the worst of all nothing was done.. my items weren't ordered the snacks weren't bought and the bus was extremely late but I'm glad that it is all over and it wasn't all that bad, we made it through.. If there was an award for the worst coordinator i think i would win it by a landslide...

I'm so tired and a little emo.. it's like i want to be alone but i also want to be touched.. i wish you were here so i could wrap my arms around you and kiss those beautiful lips of yours.. i hate distance i hate cars i hate my legs because the won't make it to you...........

"......someday my pain will mark you"

No comments:

Post a Comment