Friday, February 13, 2009

cookies made with....... love?

I'm so proud of myself i baked a ton of cookies for the kids at work and for Daniel who is my valentine this year.. finally huh... since i was commented on every one's page i thought i would write an entry and show off my baking skills and no worries there are no hash in these brownies.. hey i wouldn't waste it on my horrible kids.. joking about the horrible kids but telling the truth about not wasting my shit...lmao


Alright i'm going to finish designing mrs. Sandy's jewelry box for her daughter.. i've tapped in to my artistic side i've been drawing, creating and next week i will be working on my earring project.. if only i devoted this much effort on my guitar.. Daniel would be proud...

3 comments:

  1. Nice cookies!
    Thanks for the comment! I was reading your other posts you are witty!
    I'm adding you to my links!!

    ReplyDelete