Sunday, January 18, 2009

so tired of driving...........

driving is so tiring especially when they live to far.... I've never noticed how far this kid lived it was depressing trying to get home when you're afraid to get out of a warm situation to face the freezing cold outside.. ahh i wish you would have just come to my house....lol.. laziness + coldness makes Abbie one impossible chick.. blaaahh

I'm thinking about applying to the Hot topic in sunrise mall.... i could work for Neesha and still the YMCA.. i need to find another job.. i went apartment hunting and I've found some nice affordable Brooklyn apartments.. i just need to find another job.. ahhhhhh i hate money......

"Let's engage in an ongoing conversation, hopping from topic to topic from the tropic of cancer to recess and bitches, Why I'm always bringing work home with me more baby kittens and sucker punches".....

No comments:

Post a Comment