Monday, January 5, 2009

so it's 4 in the morning...



Just got the most random ass phone call awhile ago from this radical punk kid Evan i used to go to nassau with... I had a huge crush on him and its surprising he still has my number...HOT<3...hahahha

This weekend was pretty sweet .... i can't believe i waited to now to try to get my shit together...i go back to teaching tomorrow, well today and i need to get my lesson plans in order to start my new year right...... i have to remember that i'm trying to be a better person...lol that was one of my new year resolutions so i have 360 days to better myself before the next new year arrives....lol

well Andrew and Stacy are passed out on my couches...hahaha step brothers gets funnier every time you watch.. plus Gordon's show...lol.. speaking of Gordon i ran into Damon in the city after having dinner with Andrew and Lookman.. I've missed Damon he is a good kid.. to bad we had that Hipster party to attend or we would have had to hit some bars up in Brooklyn with Damon...haha but it was good seeing him....lol

ahhh i miss my niece and nephew, trice, Ish and Tasha... it felt good having a lot of people in this lonely house like before..so sad ..... well it will be back to its normal lonely self once Lookman leaves for school...sigh


ahhh so these are the festivities i've been getting into and that HIPSTER party that Jess threw was a success... GREAT JOB JESSE<3!..lmfao


No comments:

Post a Comment