Friday, January 16, 2009

so cold....

it's sooo cold and I'm also so bored... i wish i had somewhere to go.. majority of the time, I'm not bored but its just when it gets so cold i don't know where to hide myself..so sad...lol.....i don't know how I'm going to do it Monday when i go snowboarding... I'm going to be freezing my tushie off... maybe that's what I'll do tonight start packing and get things that i might need together...

well today was quite long.. i had a doctors appointment and my doctor believes I'm allergic to one of my kids at work because i keep breaking out.. I've been watching out for the things i consume and I've been frighten to sleep in my bed because Luke made me believe i had bedbugs which don't exist in my bed.. damn you Luke....lol.. so i need to be a little more careful i guess....

ooo and i lost a pound and a half.. haha not much but its a start.. YAY!...lol

Hot Cocoa time..........mmmmmmmmm yelp, yurp, sway ooooh boy SOY MILK.........

No comments:

Post a Comment