Sunday, March 1, 2009

such a fool....

I've just deleted my blog on accident...haha so sad my whole life is gone in a flash.. interesting.. it really makes you think.. well i guess it's time for a change you know out with the old and in with the new.. today is going to be a new day<3!....embrace it.....

Bob Marley was right if you inject the world with music this world would be a peaceful place...right on<3!.... there is so much music in the world and i want to taste and feel every last minute of it...Algernon Cadwallader takes over my life.... you could build a sunset out of sticks and break my heart with it....

2 comments:

  1. wow, thats unfortunately. At least you are looking on the brighter side though which is nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thats what you have to do sometimes in life.. let go<3!....

    can't wait to chill<3!...lol

    ReplyDelete