Sunday, March 22, 2009

Riceboy sleeps...

is the opening of my Spring day, i hope to keep this enthusiasm for the days to come. Today is CommunitY of Hope and I'm pretty excited about this which believe me i never am. All i do is bitch and moan about how things are never done partially because of my own not doing. I had my evaluation last Thursday and Greg believes that i need to step up and take control of this program because it is mine and i say Thank You to that, frickin finally. Now i will be able to shape it the way i want or where i feel people need to be educated on more and it is about our Mother, Mother Earth<3!. Our workshop today will be about Urban Gardens, how to use less and conserve more for the Adults and for the youth drawing what Spring means to them plus teach them the importance of recycling this will soon be their planet. So wish me Luck and thank you Riceboy Sleeps for bringing me "Happiness".............

2 comments:

  1. I hope it goes well. I hate when I'm working on a project and I dont feel like I'm in control...mostly because I'm a great big control-freak but that's a side note.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha i think i suffer from that as well.....

    ReplyDelete