Thursday, March 5, 2009

Dumb Luck.....

I'm so tired of cleaning... Lugie and his friend Mike are going to be here for a week and I'm so excited.... i think it's going to be pretty sweet having another brother for awhile....

so this week has been, i don't know but I'm going to say a little of life changing and prioritizing... Stacy and i were planning to get a place in Brooklyn with Alison and her friend in May but the thing is I'm going to have to find another job on top of being a full time student so its going to be tough..blaah so if that falls through we might just look for an affordable place out here on the Island hopefully in rockville centre or Lynbrook somewhere close to the city, close to school and not to damn expensive...lol

Off to bed i had a crazy week and i want to thank Stacy and the Ganjah we smoked for showing me a great time...

peace

No comments:

Post a Comment