Sunday, March 1, 2009

I keep my poems underneath my pillow.....

Today was a pretty chill day even thou i didn't go to the City.. i think I've been a bitch lately to my mother and i need to nip that in the butt.. she's my best friend<3!...

I need to work on getting my applications out for school... i was checking for colleges that offer ASL as a degree.. well in a Masters but all i see are B.Ss... interesting maybe i should just graduate with a B.S in English and hopefully something will pop up..blah

Luke believes i should be a music journalist since thats the only thing i ever talk about.. haha yeah that would be a sweet gig but it would take the fun out writing about music.. my inspiration only comes to life when there are sweet sounds playing out of my speakers so i guess I'll just stick to blogging them..lmao

boy problems= kick ASS<3! ...........it's overwhelming me<3!...............................

No comments:

Post a Comment