Friday, April 3, 2009

I got a curse...

"it melts every thing away, i think it's in my DNA"... aww i adore Hutch and Kathy.. i adore waking up in the early mornings just to watch their videos, yeah i know pretty sad right?..lol well who cares i wanted to run but its wet outside so why not watch Hutch and Kathy and the thermal videos to pump me up for today... since the Y fucked me over with my Check again.. 60 bucks short.. it's like every time i'm waiting on money with them they always fall through... i'll call Greg later blah..

So i guess i'm going to go with the Schwinn 700c Hybrid bike hopefully it'll work out for me and i'm going to send back the Combover bag i bought from Simple shoes and get the overload which is 15 bucks more.. why didn't i see that bag before blah well time is ticking, Monday the 20th will be here soon and i still need to get my bike equipment.. i hope it all works out... yay i'm going to buy my bike today!!!!!

"we were born to sin, WE WERE BORN TO SIN!"

No comments:

Post a Comment