Thursday, April 16, 2009

Accomplished....

so today i feel and know i got a lot done.. Stacy and I came home late last night chilling with the boys at Long Beach and later in Minneola.. I'm a little fond of Jay he had an Alice and wonderland bowl which was kick ass and a drum set my dream guy..nah lol well anyway had my first meeting at 11 with Greg about the COH event coming up on the 26th which went extremely smooth since we only have about 12 new clients so yay i don't have to fight about the credit card...SVVEET... hung out with the kids of the Y and my cool co workers.. it was good being around Luke being that we are out for vacation and i refused to work holiday camp.... Even thou i call Luke lame, Ghey and everything else insulting he's the coolest person ever and I'm not just saying that because we share the same birthday... it's all love from my end..lol.. then I had another meeting at 4 with Javon and that went well as well plus during the hour gap i had i was able to sit under the ramada to enjoy the book I'm reading by John Updike that i bought on Tuesday.....

It's Thursday and tomorrow is PAY DAY YAY!!!!....lol alright going to go chill and wait for my awesome roommate to come home.....

OVERALL GREAT DAY + GREAT WEATHER = HAPPINESS<3!

oooooo and HAPPY 60TH BIRTHDAY TO MY FATHER.... it's been 60 years yo....crazy

No comments:

Post a Comment