Thursday, December 25, 2008

so these past hours...


I've been pretty depressing... it's horrible I'm so weak i went out and bought a pack of cigs... i did my best to buy a pack i never smoked before so i could be turned off by the uncomfortable taste that I'm usually accustomed to...

visiting my cousins early yesterday morning was unbearable i wanted to cut myself out of my skin and lay next to her.. to be with her one last time.. you know it's crazy... people say you can't pick your own family but she wanted me the first time she laid eyes on me and it feels good to know that you once had someone that wanted you for you, nothing more just you.. i was her baby and they were my family.. it just sucks that she went back home to Nigeria to rest and that's what she did...i love you and you will always be in my heart and every breath i take I'll be deeply devoted to you... i love you<3!

this would be the last time i saw her at Trice's baby shower..July 27th 2008....

1 comment:

  1. I'll miss her too, even though there was a different relationship between me and her and you and her. What makes me even sadder is seeing the unhappiness in you and mommy's eyes, Especially mommy, lets be honest, I've seen you cry and depressed so many times, but when it came to mommy it was like woah, she is sad.

    It was always a pleasure seeing her at family events. I'll truly miss her genuine warmth and her jocose personality. Now, its the time to pray for her and more joyful memories in the upcoming new year. something to look forward to because we're still young.

    ReplyDelete