Friday, November 6, 2015

Modern Girl

I've been so weird lately... I don't know, I've been beside myself for days... My 32nd birthday was a bust... no one remembered but the office that i work at, they have a file for that. ha! My first year without my mother... rough.. rough.. rough.. rough but I'm getting through it everyday. Distancing myself from people, trying to make money to get out of here. Last night was weird, always weird when I'm around him, so I play dumb.. I'll keep playing dumb because I don't want you, and you apologize for picking up the phone because she kept calling but it's because you're still with her, you numb-nut! I've decided to stay out of people's affair if it doesn't directly affect me so...... everyday I fall out of sync with you until one day there will be nothing left that'll keep us together......

No comments:

Post a Comment