Thursday, December 18, 2014

Guilt...

It's interesting reading the post before because it blows away everything that I was feeling/thinking, I can never tell anymore...

So I hooked up with Max a couple of nights ago. It was interesting.. I wanted to get piped and/or be bad, I guess ... I'm a sexual person and I shouldn't be afraid of it... If only I could find someone other than Max... I should just be alone... He asked me to go to lunch with him later today, I told him I'd let him know, but I won't... ha I sort of feel like shit because I know Mikey saw his car parked outside his house or maybe it's guilt. I really liked Mikey. It just went extremely slow loaded with uncertainty and lack of clarity in where we stood. Maybe I'm just impatient or the lack of meeting someone nice has made me paranoid. I don't think I'm paranoid. I think I liked this kid and couldn't understand why he wouldn't want to hang out with me. I should be alone this break. Get things together. I'll be moving soon ): I'm so excited (:

So last night, I started officially working at Wild Dreams. I short-changed one guy. I was a bit nervous and he was my first customer ha. I wish he said something; he counted it after. I think the pennies got me.. blaah... Watch that, you can count! ha But it was pretty much dead, just a few guys in the booths ha So Max asked, if I'd get turned on by the sounds of the booths in the back, I said No, but hearing a gasp escaping from one of the patrons, solidified it: turned off ha Sort of gross but that's what this establishment is all about.. Adult Entertainment.

Okay, I should go back to sleep.. to dream happy dreams or perhaps to dream at all

No comments:

Post a Comment